All research projects are different. Before you advertise using Trialy, we will therefore review your needs, enabling us to create a tailor-made solution according to the demands of your project. All to ensure that you achieve your desired participant selection quotas within the given timeframe.
This approach to recruitment makes us highly flexible, which allows us to assist you whether you are performing a small academic experiment, or a large-scale clinical trial.
We market your research study digitally, with patients and participants signing up using smart entry forms at Trialy.se. This makes us 8 times more effective than journal advertising.
Furthermore, using our services will save you time. And thanks to our policy of guaranteed results, you can rest assured in the knowledge that our recruitment will provide the requested number of participants available for your selection.
You will receive a secure login to Trialy.se, through which you will have access to a list of all potential participants that signed up to be a part of your research study and met the study's criteria.
Export the data securely with one click, and contact them in the way that suits you!
Always a smooth collaboration! I have saved alot of time and the recruitment has exceeded my expectations. -Kerstin Hansson, Research Nurse, Region Skåne
Advantages of digital advertisement
85% of all US and EU citizens have access to the internet
Low barriers between advertisement and entry form
Improved cost effectiveness
What's in it for you
Reaching your recruitment goals
Improved use of human resources
A representative selection of research subjects is of great importance to any researcher. This, however, is sadly not always achieved. For instance, 7/10 participants in psychological research studies are psychology students themselves.
Consequently, we strive to increase the representativity of participant selection and increase the diversity of the research subjects. This is done to ensure that your participant selection is representative of the real world, thus making for more reliable research findings.
Trialy is an SSL-certified service, meaning that it fulfills the demands of security in upholding an encrypted website.
In addition, Trialy protects all data concerning research participants. The information is kept safe from any third party through encryption.
We take the responsibilities of maintaining the privacy of our users very seriously. This applies to research data, as well as to personal integrity. Therefore, all of our data management is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Safe for you, safe for your research subjects.
What is Trialy?
Trialy is a service that provides all the necessary components for the recruitment stage of a research study. We divide this process into three simple steps!
1. Through the use of advertisements on Trialy.se, search engines and different social media platforms, we are able to reach your target group and create participant interest and involvement in your study.
2. We use smart entry forms to gather participant applications. Using an algorith, we then screen the list of potential participants in order to find and select those most suited to be a part of your research studie.
3. You will be given access to a secure database, where you will find the contact details of all potential participants that have met your requirements and signed up to be a part of your research study. All that's left for you to do, is to make the appointments!
Can my organization use Trialy?
Trialy provides a service that is aimed at anyone who is conducting any kind of research, and finds themselves in need of test subjects or patients. We have handled the recruitment of university level research studies on psychology and diet, as well as medically sponsored clinical studies.
The organizational role of the person contacting us varies a great deal. We may engage in dialogue with a research nurse, who seeks new ways of managing recruitment. We may also be in contact with a unit director, who is concerned by the prospect of a failed recruitment phase and the problems it could present their clinic or company with.
In what countries do you operate?
How can Trialy help my organization?
• We will handle the most demanding part of the recruitment phase – reaching the patients, participants or test subjects.
• We structuralize the recruitment process, which makes for smoother and easier planning and resource management. It also drastically reduces the risk of missed deadlines and delayed publications.
• We provide advice on issues of recruitment and communication regarding the research subjects and patients of research studies.
Who's behind Trialy?
Trialy AB. is founded by Adam Hultin, Sweden, who holds a great interest in research and innovation. We have a varied network of consultants at our disposal and have received financial backing from Lund University Innovation.
Where do you advertise?
We advertise your research study using search engines and different social media platforms. Google, Facebook and their respective networks are featured most frequently, but we adjust the channels used in our advertising according to your needs and the target audience you are trying to reach. In addition to this, we also use our own channels for advertising. With this level of variation we are able to ensure that your participant quotas are filled, which is why our service offers a guarantee of results – you pay, when we deliver.
What are the advantages of advertising on the internet?
Each year, corporations and organizations relocate increasing amounts of their advertising resources from traditional to digital media platforms. If your goal is to recruit test subjects, digital advertising is by far the most effective alternative. Trialy is up to 8 times more cost effective than journal advertising.
• Our advertisements are only showed to those interested in your study, which means you won't be paying for advertisements that do not generate results.
• The gap between the seeing an advertisement and signing up to be a part of the research study is far smaller. When a user sees the advertisement for your study, they are just a click away from an entry form.
• The possibilities of directing the flow of patients and test subjects are increased. Should you temporarily be unable to handle the flow of test participants, we are able to pause the advertising, to then resume it when you are ready once more.
What is GDPR and how does it affect recruitment?
What is GDPR and how does it affect recruitment?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was taken into effect on the 25th of May, 2018. It presented a hightened level of responsibility for organizations and companies who handle data. Trialy is a GDPR-compliant service, which means, among other things, that we use clear and informed consent, encrypt all sensitive data and that we have a transparent policy of privacy.
Should you have any questions regarding our compliance with GDPR within specific areas, or how your recruitment should be adapted the the regulations in place, do not hesitate to contact us!
How do you handle the confidentiality of your study?
Trialy has seperate confidentiality agreements in place with our users. These are not connected to the arrangements made between research subject and research group. Therefore, we are not included in the confidential arrangements between research subject and research group, which means that we do not take part in any information regarding who is, or is not, chosen to take part in your study. Our job is to deliver a comprehensive list of test participants who are willing to take part in your study, whereupon we leave the research to you!
How does the Ethics Board view digital advertising?
Trialy is an advertising service. Thus, using it can be compared to using advertising in other forms of media. Usually, an ethics application contains an advertising text that has been approved by the board. This is then later used as a baseline in designing the digital advertisement of your study.
Before any advertising is launched, the material is presented to you for approval. All to ensure that you are comfortable and satisfied with the message that is being communicated.